Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think? Of those of you who have played this game, do you feel it helped your memory? Do you feel it helped your target aquisition skills?

If you have any criticisms on it or feel it can be improved then throw those up too.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
I'm not sure how much it helps, but it does help. At the least it helps you learn how to store visual items in your head. I have found that its more challenging and effective to play the game under lots of stress or distractions(items along a road during a long road march, or placed along the food bins in chow line, or while being smoked, etc)

MEL

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
KIMS games...

i was first introduced to kims games at Designated Marksmen School USMC at Damneck, Va. we were under the distractions that mel talked about at the school, and i found it did help once i was deployed when calling in reports off what i saw for maybe less than a couple of seconds. but over all i do believe KIMS games have a purpose, but for the standard person shooting - not really; for a police marksmen probably a good tool that should be exercised. just my .02

1 - 5 of 5 Posts