Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my name is blair i live in england i am a former marine cadet NCO "two stripe"

i gained marksman two years running when i was in my unit i have had many years of training from my sister a serving british army soldier i also do airsoft and paint ball.

i have a collection of weapons which are "blank firing" *coff coff*
these include a AK74 which i purchased in slovakia and a uzi which a friend gave to me as a present from his trip to tel aviv and hifa (spelling)

i am currently self unemployed (dont ask complicated) basicaly means i am self employed but classed as unemployed

i go shooting every weekend and i also help a local farmer keep his land clear of grafiti artist and vandles and no i dont shoot the people i merely hold the weapon in front of me and then they run (great methord of scaring people and they generaly dont return! i dont advise however doing this in the middle of the street!)

when i help the farmer i am always on private property and so the little vandles cant do nothing ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

i have never shot to kill but i have shot a person with an air rifle but due to lack of evidence the police droped the case due to the fact it was found the person i shot was bull s**ting

thats me :D

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
re

Not that I am a vandal, but if I were one of those you scare off, I would have you charged with threatening with a deadly weapon, and watch you get carted off to prison for a few months or so...

For someone who apparantly goes shooting so regularly, you may want to consider reading up on the law.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Do you smell that? *sniff sniff*... smells like BULL #$%@ :D

BC

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you could but due to a loop hole in the law and the fact the land is owned buy a national company (cleanway) there is sod all you can do about it the only time you can do anything is if we do fire at you

i have read the law and know loop holes first of all to be an offensive or threatning weapon the weapon must be pointed at the individual which it never is you see the problem is we have to get rid of these people or they will end up getting shot because there directly in the bloody line of fire ! so its either stay there and get shot if we dont notice you or told to move on

i have never threatend a person with a weapon and personaly i wont

all my weapons have been taged by essex police so if i shot you then they are gunna know its me

all i do is walk over to the people and ask them to move its up to them wether they do or dont

understand as for threatning thats a big no no

and four months to 5 years inside cant happen due to the lill loop hole above. i used the term scared because when we walk up to these people they generaly worry panic or run but when the do phone the police (8/10 cases do) they are the ones who are questioned not me as i am on land i have permission to use and i am known to essex police to be shooting on that land, and for an extra precaution we have signs put up saying do not enter live guns firing all around the fence so if your hit its your problem you shouldnt be there in the first place!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
also law and loop holes differ in diffrent countrys as for bull s**t son ur an american you dont have a clue to british law so realy you havnt got a leg to stand on here cause you dont know the britsh law

no offence

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
did this FU$%^&* 17 year old chior boy just call me son?

:lol:

What makes you so sure i dont know British law?

Let me tell you something i do know... you cant waltz around with a BB outside in England... your liable to get shot. You cant protect your home with a firearm in england unless the other person has a firearm... you cant brandish a firearm... not to mention your 17... you cant own one anyway... you cant own a semi automatic assault weapon legally in england... you cant have a F$%#^& UZI or F$%^&*# AK-74.

Dont come on this site talkin out your rear... and dont cause drama.

BC

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont personaly own the weapons mate they are owned by my stepfather whom they are licenced too i just fire them as for walking down the street with a soft air gun no you wouldnt get shot

qoute " any person under the age of 14 may not use or be given a fire arm air rifle or soft air gun if the person is aged 14 to 16 they are allowed to posess a soft air gun which may be carried in public as long as the weapon is not conceald on the body of the person and is not used in an offencive manner persons over the age of 17 may use and own a air rifle and be allowed the use of a fire arm on private property only persons over the age of 17 may carry an air rifle but not air pistol in public as long as the weapon is not concealed on the body and is enclosed in a case persons over the age of 12 may own a fire arm as long as the said person holds a licence for that particular type of weapon it is illigal to have a weapon loaded or shown in a public place it is also illigal to have a weapon used in a threatning manner and it is also illigal to fire a weapon at person unless the cause is justifiable"

right what a mouthful that is quoted from a police information sheet issued to people with fire arms

I DO NOT HAVE FIRE ARMS I ONLY USE THEM ON PRIVATE PROPERTY WHILE BEING SUPERVISED !

the licence holder for these weapons is my step father they are kept in proper gun safes and are regularly inspected by the essex police

now do you get my point and im not speaking out of my arse mate i aint a kid! i may be young but i know how to handle a fire arm and i know the law as i am studying it at colledge as an A level

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i can see we got off on the wrong foot but i dont care if i wanted to cause a drama in which i dont i would have joined my local drama group you the one causing the drama around here not me

·
Registered
222 Posts
You should of put this in the Misc section since this has nothing to do with Rifles.

If you want our respect don't try to brag, whether it's true or not.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Hey BC.........I mean son........ :lol: (OH MY GOSH............I busted out loud with that one :lol: :cry: :lol: )

That was pretty good...........Hey BC did you ever get that helmet cam? Going across the big pond anytime soon? Please send pics and video!!

son............. :lol: :lol: :cry: :lol:

Sniper 101, easy little fella...........we are a easy going bunch around here. Please.......what ever you do.......keep bugging BC........this could get really funny................ :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
look i am new here i dont know you and you dont know me i dont own fire arms as i am under age but i do fire them i love air rifles ive been brought up with guns my step father collects them

im not here to cause upset fights or a war just hear cause i have a mutual intrest sorry i botherd

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
sniper_101- here is my advice to you.........

1. Don't f*ck w/ BC (or any Marine for that matter)

2. Know what your talking about before you speak

3. quit ruining the forums w/ meaningless chatter

4. stay in the UK plz

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
re

Sniper101, being on private property will not save you from the law, there is no such loop hole. However you are right, in that unless you aim the weapon directly at them and there are witnesses, it would be very hard for them to proove you were threatening them with it.

As for walking down the road with a BB gun, I wouldn't advise it. Remember that guy who got shot for carrying a table leg?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
sniper_101 said:
i also help a local farmer keep his land clear of grafiti artist and vandles and no i dont shoot the people i merely hold the weapon in front of me and then they run (great methord of scaring people and they generaly dont return! i dont advise however doing this in the middle of the street!) when i help the farmer i am always on private property and so the little vandles cant do nothing ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
sniper_101 said:
i aint a kid! i may be young but i know how to handle a fire arm and i know the law as i am studying it at colledge as an A level
Your controdicting yourself now...

BC

·
Registered
994 Posts
There are a number of youthful chaps from the UK on this forum who are prime examples of the quality of the British education system. Sniper_101, please follow their example (they're a few years younger than you) but take the time to properly spell words (using 'buy' instead of 'by' is not a typo, it's gratuitous ignorance), as well as utilize proper punctuation.

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
sniper_101 said:
i
when i help the farmer i am always on private property and so the little vandles cant do nothing ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

i have never shot to kill but i have shot a person with an air rifle but due to lack of evidence the police droped the case due to the fact it was found the person i shot was bull s**ting

thats me :D
A couple of things here. First of all I'm not trying to get into it with you, just some advice to get you through life easier.

First of all don't carry a weapon unless you are willing to use it. Some day you may need to.

Shooting some one isn't someting to bragg about.

If you ever come to the US first I hope you grow a little. If you carry a weapon around here intimidating people some local will either shoot you or take it from you and stuff it some place the sun doesn't shine.

Big mouth doesn't make big man.

If you want to hang around a learn something about shooting and the ethics to go with it feel free. Handling a firearm means more than putting lead down range. It also means being responsable. You probably have never seen anyone die at your age. It is not like the movies, espically a shooting, some folks die hard and it isn't pretty, romantic, exciting, or fun.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I was at work, but you guys pretty much said it all. I'll just add this.

Go away cause your an idiot. Please.

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
spade said:

Go away cause your an idiot. Please.
Come on spade, tell us what you really think. Quit beating around the bush and let it out now..... :p :wink:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
spade said:

Go away cause your a *BEEP* idiot. Please.
I just laughed for about 5 minutes non stop... my whole stomach and face hurt from laughing so long... :lol:

BC

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
wow this sniper 101 guy is kinda f%$##@ up.....we can have our little convo about shooting civillians in tghe misc page under the law-breaker category

~dom~

1 - 20 of 72 Posts