Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hypothetically, Would you guys go if sniper central held an annual range day, bring the rifles ammo and camera. Its an interesting idea. To all meet where we have 1,000 plus yards of open land, and try to impress each other, lol. Just curious of what you think.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
It would be quite hard for me to travel too far...where are we looking at?

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
I think it would be fun and would let some of the residents here get to know eachother better.

I would def. try to get there if my time allowed.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I'd make every effort to be there. Sounds like fun.

·
Registered
807 Posts
landcbeitner said:
I say we hold it in Montana where Mel's from (I wouldn't want to drive much further than that from Western Washington). Just me being selfish and cheap :lol: .
Same here, I live in western WA too, but I would definitely like to come, it would be nice to meet with people who know a heck of a lot more than I do, and learning would be faster for me.

Erik

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
I say we do it early summer... maybe late june? As we get into late july and august, fires "Can" be a concern here. September is another option but we could still be under restricted conditions for fire danger if its really dry.

We could do it around Missoula. We have access to a 1000 yard range. As well as some excellent BLM areas within 45 minute drive (or less if there are not too many people).

MEL

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
That would be cool Mel. I know there are other guys from Minnesota here, and I would probably drive out there. Perhaps a few of us could car(truck)pool on the way out there to save some cash and fuel?

-matt

·
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sounds good next sep, itll give us time to get ready, and ill be a marine then if all goes to plan, maybe you should charge a real small range fee to avoid some goofballs with skss coming or make it paid members only so we know serious shooters make it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
mr308 said:
sounds good next sep, itll give us time to get ready, and ill be a marine then if all goes to plan, maybe you should charge a real small range fee to avoid some goofballs with skss coming or make it paid members only so we know serious shooters make it.
wait....charge me a bunch money after me spending a bunch of money to get there? I'll have to pass on that

1 - 19 of 19 Posts