Discussion Starter #1
EMF Hartford 1892
20" octagonal barrel
casehardened frame
in .357 Mag

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
Nice rifle. I love the 92s. I have always loved the cowboy guns. Here is some pics of my 1866 Winchester in .45. Its made by Uberti. I have several Winchesters in various calibers. They are all in my safe though. I will try to get some pics.

Here is one of my Marlin lever actions. This one is in .35 Remington. I also have one in 30-30, 45-70 and 444. They all look the same though.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Sorry I don't have an individual pic of my lever gun thus I'll just have to post one of the family.

BTW joey why is there a scope on that poor Marlin? :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
aixelsid1002 said:
Ill have to get to mine in a few days. Im not so sure is photo worthy. Its been my war horse since I was around 12.
Aix.....those are the best kind in my book. Nothing like an old lever action that has seen many hunting trips or other field use.

Longshot, There is a scope on it because my dad sometimes uses it. His heart meds made his eyes bad.......that and age.

I dont mind a scope on a 100-200 yard deer rifle.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
whbonney26 said:
Longshot, There is a scope on it because my dad sometimes uses it. His heart meds made his eyes bad.......that and age.

I dont mind a scope on a 100-200 yard deer rifle.
To each his own. I was just pullin your chain.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Nice guns guys!

Gotta love a good lever gun.

1913 made Winchester 94 in 30/30

Marlin 1895G Guide Gun in 45/70 with Wild West Guns rear sight, and their Trigger Happy trigger kit, and an XS scout rail.

I have two other Win 94s, a 1982 made Ranger (was my fathers...might still be, depends who you ask. It's here tho lol) and my 2006 made Legacy 20" barreled 30-30 with XS Ghost Ring sights. I can get pics if ya like.

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
wargone said:
whbonney26 said:
I have done the same thing a time or two. You know its bad when you cant even stick around for 200,000 worth of nice rifles. :lol:
I'd rather live happy...and I am :lol: !!!
You are preaching to the choir. I have been there and done that. :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
I sure would take that Winchester off your hands. :wink:

To me the Winchester Lever Action is one of the most beautiful guns ever made.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here are a couple of my lever actions.

This one has to be my favorite one. It's a Wild West Guns 457 Wild West Magnum in the take down. I have been looking for one of these for a long time and actually found this one in a pawn shop just north of Spokane Washington.

This second one is a 1919 produced Winchester 1894 saddle ring carbine. This one is just a safe queen and I have never shot it. I must admit I was very tempted to sell it when the prices shot through the roof when Winchester announced the were closing the plant.

Troy

1 - 20 of 108 Posts