Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, just wondering what ya'll thought of Lilja barrels. I am considering building a .300 Win Mag on a Rem. 700 action, McMillian A5 stock, and Lilga barrel. Here is the Lilja Website http://www.riflebarrels.com/default.htm
Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Spade likes them... i have never personally dealt with them or used / seen in person any of there products.

BC

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
They make quality barrels, on par with Kreiger, Hart, Broughton, Rock.

JeffVN

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
To be honest, I consider them the premier barrel maker. His barrels probably have more world records than any other maker. I highly respect his work and opinions when it comes to barrels.

MEL

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Yeah, like BC said I like lilja barrels. Why? Because they're the best damn barrels out there. They hold ALOT of world records, both sanctioned and not. Go to the lilja website and check out his borescope comparison video.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for your replies, I have heard great things about his barrels, and now, with your help, you have made my decision very easy. I will definatly be purchasing a barrel from him. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Since i have looked up Lilja... i have now chosen them to be the manufacturer of the barrel for my current rifle build... my BR-700A5 in .300 Win Mag. BR700A5 means... Bench Rest built with a rem 700 action and a McMillan A5 stock.

BC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts