Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Kalifornia traitors are at it again. It seems as if Comrade Lockyer and his happy gang of Stalinists are intent in further undermining the rights of Kalifornia's benighted citizens.

Now Lockyer wants to register bullets. That's right. He wants to serial number and register bullets.

Read all about it: http://www.news10.net/storyfull1.asp?id=8240

It's time that we all do something. Join the NRA and lets get after this. If this bill passes, then none of us will ever be safe again. It will mean the end of reloading and the end of home bullet casting.

Time to draw a line in the sand and time to get

Mad

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Every 4 years i raise my right hand and say somthing to the effect of "... to protect the Constitution of the United States of America, from enemies foriegn and DOMESTIC.... "

Im wondering if these bastards trying (and in some cases succeeding) to infringe and destroy the Constitution i was sworn to protect qualify as a domestic enemy... i'll make sure and ask my C.O. next time i see him.

Better yet... maybe i will write the basterd himself and ask him this question.

BC

·
Registered
524 Posts
!

They have tried that a few times and it always gets shut down.

Last year it was on the ticket right with the 50 ban and didn't pass. The problem is people will just make thier own or go out of state to buy bullets.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Heh, not a good thing to say, AK...

Right up there with "Nothing could spoil my day!" or "How could it get any worse?" lol

Seriously though, good luck, Cali! You can do it!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I have written many many people in office... including fienstien or however you spell that animals name.. arnold... clinton... and many others... the return address was even my military one... not a single one has responded.

BC

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Yea... she does have a CCW. This is why i concider her to be a Neo-Nazi. She wants all the guns in the hands of those in power... to have more power. This is exactly what Hitler did in the mid 1930's...

BC

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Ballistic_Coefficiency said:
Yea... she does have a CCW. This is why i concider her to be a Neo-Nazi. She wants all the guns in the hands of those in power... to have more power. This is exactly what Hitler did in the mid 1930's...

BC
amen brother

·
Registered
576 Posts
Schickelgruber did propose that all firearms be banned. Except of course, for the Heer, Staaspolizei, etc.

·
Registered
4 Posts
''This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration!
Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient,and the world will follow our lead into the future .''

Adolph Hitler....1935

The similarity is scarey, isn't it? ....esp. here in Canada ....where there is '' full gun registration'' !

·
Registered
344 Posts
It's good to live in Texas :D . I'd like to see them try to take our guns. We havn't had a war for over 100 years, so we're kinda overdue. JK :wink:

Seriously, what a stupid, moronic, idiotic, lame-brained, thick-headed thing to propose. Do they realise how much ammunition is made in this country and how much it is going to cost to actually serial numer ALL of it? I guess that's the whole idea: make ammos so expensive that nobody can buy it :evil: .

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Whew, now I fell much better.

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
westpointranger said:
It's good to live in Texas :D . I'd like to see them try to take our guns. We havn't had a war for over 100 years, so we're kinda overdue. JK :wink:

Seriously, what a stupid, moronic, idiotic, lame-brained, thick-headed thing to propose. Do they realise how much ammunition is made in this country and how much it is going to cost to actually serial numer ALL of it? I guess that's the whole idea: make ammos so expensive that nobody can buy it :evil: .

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Whew, now I fell much better.
One proposal that has been shot down is a 200% tax on ammo, to basically make it unaffordable. They said it was to pay for all the death and injuries guns caused, but we all know the real reason.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
I'm ignorant, but don't you pay for medical treatment with insurance you buy, in the US? Why would it make a difference?

And I'll believe it when they levy a 200% tax increase on fast food for the death and injuries it causes in both the US and Canada.

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Muzzleblast said:
I'm ignorant, but don't you pay for medical treatment with insurance you buy, in the US? Why would it make a difference?

And I'll believe it when they levy a 200% tax increase on fast food for the death and injuries it causes in both the US and Canada.
Nope, your not ingorant, they are. The thing is we have a system for poor people to get free insurance. Since many shooting happen in inner cities where many of the people that are shot are on welfare, then the government pays for it. That is their story any way. Never mind most inner city shootings are gang related or drug deals gone bad. After all those people arn't criminals, they are victoms of society. The real criminals are the rich people that don't give their money to these poor drug dealers that have never worked a day in their lives. :roll:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
re

"I have written many many people in office... including fienstien or however you spell that animals name.. arnold... clinton... and many others... the return address was even my military one... not a single one has responded.

BC"

One of the better points in our system. Write your local MP and they -have- to write back, whatever stupid **** you ask them.

Course, it's just about too late to save us. :cry:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts