Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
LMSA (Liberal Media Selective Amnesia)
Now thats funny, I dont care who you are!

I also see that you are a fox news fan as well, it is set as my home page at work.

I hate to see a good man go down :cry:

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Agreed. Sad to see him die, but in my view, his reward is coming. There is no greater love than to sacrafice your life to save another.

God bless him and his family.

MEL

·
Registered
383 Posts
Too bad he didnt have decent rifle in his appt. Could have ripped through the attackers kevlar (Or a Five-Seven pistol). Stories like this make ya feel good and bad at the same time.

God bless him and his family.

But he is in a good place, while the dickhead is burning.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
True heroes rarely get the credit they deserve...in this life at least...But its something inspiring to know that across the country there are people willing to risk their lives for folks they never even met

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Muzzleblast said:
True heroes rarely get the credit they deserve...in this life at least...But its something inspiring to know that across the country there are people willing to risk their lives for folks they never even met
They're doing it every dang day in Iraq and Afghanistan. And all the while the liberal media is doing there best to see that they fail, just like they want to see that this man's legacy fails. Let's not let that happen.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
In the American Rifleman magazine i recieve monthly from my lifetime NRA membership... in the first few pages there is always a page or two called "Armed Citizens". Its about Citizens using there 2nd amendment to protect themselves or another person... or in any other way enforcing the law. www.NRA.org :wink: www.AmericanRifleman.com

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Yep, and its a good section of the magazine. Now if we could just get Time magazine to do the same....

MEL

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
If ever I needed help from an armed citizen, I do hope one of you all would be around lol. Madman dispached with one round from 800 meters....

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Muzzleblast said:
If ever I needed help from an armed citizen, I do hope one of you all would be around lol. Madman dispached with one round from 800 meters....
I wonder how the L.M. could screw that up? I know they could...........just how is the question, what would the news paper say.

news desk: and now to our live reporter

reporter: Hello, I am live at the center of a horific sniper style slaying of a crazed and armed gunman that has shot 32 bystanders. The shot that killed this crazed gunman must have been fired from a military, and I re-enforce the word military, style firearm, or a SNIPER style rifle if you will. Are these the type of weapons the general public needs? Are we all in danger in now? I predict the not one man, woman or child is safe from these SNIPER stifle weapons. News desk, back to you.......

:lol: I can see it now, they would be more worried about the guy (or his rifle) that shot the crazed gunman than the people that the crazed gunman shot and killed.............

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Acctually, they'ed plobably say it was an AK-47. That seems the be the only gun in the world for the media. It's like the scene on SWAT when the LAPD is releasing the statement about the Orange County Sheriff's Dept. Deputies being killed by, "Gunmen armed with AK47 assault rifles." My mom could see that they weren't AKs.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Yup, gotta watch those "High powered military assault rifles"...They should just make up the term HPMAR-47 for it...Or when they invent terms like "High Caliber"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts