Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys,

I was looking at Gun broker for a new AR15, I have been planning for some time. I see the prices have shot up since October and I can' find any left AR's listed. I wanted to see what's up with AR's going up so much (just haven't been keeping up). Also if any one knows of any good deals on left AR's or even right ones still out there. I was looking at a Stag ARM's Left Model 2LT last. Thanks

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
Stag makes lefties and I think DPMS might..I know someone other than Stag does but it's kind of what Stage is famous for. I handled and sold Stag lefties adn they are well made rifles, I even sold one to my brother.

The prices have shot up in expectation of an assault weapons ban imposed by the incoming regime. They may calm down a bit but as soon as someone in congress suggests a ban the prices will shoot higher than they were before.

·
Premium Member
5,234 Posts
Get the Stag. They make a very solid product and make themselves easy to do business with. Furthermore, I believe the CMT-manufactured lowers are overall the best in the industry. Ask Colt.

-Nate

Wow...I should write ad copy, huh? :roll:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a Stag 4L that I purchased over the summer. I have never had an issue with it and is solidly made. It only has 500 rounds or so through it so far but I will hopefully get some more range time this summer. Oh and Stag's customer service has been top notch as far as ordering and their turn around time was extremely quick. But I just beat the rush when I got mine.

If you are set on getting a lefty then you can't go wrong with Stag.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts