Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Posting this in Eastern and Central because I’m in the panhandle of FL. I’m looking for some good training to take on LR shooting. Trying to find a few places that have good classroom/practical instructors and offer training regularly. I’m in and out of town and would like to be able to take a few different ones even if it means traveling a little ways for class one weekend. The closest LR range I have near me is CORE Shooting Solutions in Baker FL. I don’t know if anyone has any dealings with them but it is a private membership and seems they have been full for quite some time. Any info would be appreciated

·
Registered
98 Posts
Check out rexreviews.org. He has a seminar and live fire class. Classes have been in Dallas so far but they're coming to other states. At least 1 is set for California soon with seats still available.

charliemikeprecision.com has a live fire course that delves less into the nitty gritty technical details and more on the shooting fundamentals.

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Primal Rights has a good class. It is in South Dakota, but well worth the drive. That 2 day class shaved years off of my learning curve.

·
Registered
188 Posts
FTW Ranch, 1802 Horse Hollow Rd, Barksdale, TX 78828. However, be advised, the instruction is expensive, but worth it. They have 14 ranges and allow hunting on the ranch as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts