Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
SpaceGoD said:
Very interesting idea! Can you post some pictures of the inside with how you are storing your guns?
POGO57 said:
How about pics of the inside?
Nothing fancy for now. I just have them in the cases. I'm thinking of getting or making some felt lined, stackable, wooden racks. That way the cases won't be taking up so much room. The back shelf is nice for ammo, cameras, small handguns, coins, name it. So far I'm happy with it, I just have to sort out how I'm going to proceed. It has a lot of potential. I'm even thinking of making a shelf / cover that would go across the entire top from end to end, and from the front to the back shelf. That would open up even more storage for handguns, etc. I could put handles on it so the entire shelf could be lifted right out allowing access to the guns underneath. We'll see. Bill T.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

It looks a little less conspicuous covered. Bill T.

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
That's awesome. I'm definately getting one of those. For a dealer safe storage is a big deal and we never really know exactly how many guns we'll need to store at one time. This offers a lot of space for the money.

·
Registered
36 Posts
thats a great idea for secure gun storage. at one time i used a horizontal chest type freezer to store my guns. it had a built in lock (i think most do)
and there was a ton of room. also they don't cost much and its the last place
anyone would look for valuables (i guess). it was out in my garage. when i
would go out of town i would stack some old laundry, boxes, and motorcycle
parts on top of it. i never worried about my guns.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I was wondering when work would mix with fun. Right now I work for a company called Fastenal, we're an industrial supplier in the same vein as Grainger. We actually carry Knaack, Greenlee and Weatherguard products for jobsites and most of the time we're cheaper than Home Depot. I know I'm tooting our horn, but we are a good company. We're nationwide and if you guys want I can get prices for Knaack and Greenlee.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a Barska Large Biometric safe. This safe features all-steel construction with tamper-resistant inner edges. Although not fireproof, it does have pry-proof deadbolts for added safety. This safe comes carpet lined with a removable shelf. Much like the earlier safes, this is pre-drilled for easy installation. It's not even too expensive. This is the best gun safe with Biometric.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts