Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 41 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,234 Posts
Koga said:
Does your mom know you're on the computer, son?
Koga, this is not acceptable behavior on these forums, and will not be tolerated. Review our Code of Conduct, and please realize that while we are not thin-skinned around here, the rules are time tested, and there for a reason; we enforce them with rigidity. I've enjoyed our discussions, and I think you've got some knowledge to offer, but the trolling has to go.

40mmMike said:
No, but your mom does!...Is this what it means to feed the troll?
Yes, that is exactly what it means, and NO, it will not be tolerated either. Also, you have spelled "ogive" incorrectly in your Signature line.

Savage110 said:
Koga STFU!!!!!
Ace, this is not a productive, or respectful statement. You know exactly where the line is, please don't cross it. If you wish to bring attention to a thread, please PM a moderator, and we will always look into the matter, if we are not already.

Alright. Though I realize some of the comments made have been in jest, it seems to be getting out of hand. Sometimes this happens out of miscommunication of one's TONE, which is a problem with any internet forum.

I really didn't want to lock this thread, because there have been some good kernels of information for the OP, and others. If anyone has any additional information for the original poster, please do PM him about it, or PM me and I'll insert it into this thread.

Thank you,
-Nate

41 - 41 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.