Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just how good is this rifle ? What kinda of accuracy can be expected, I know it says less than 1moa but how much less ?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
ahh one of my personal favorites

its expensive, but a very nice rifle.. one of my personal favorites
i particularly like the McMillian stock
accuracy, guarenteed 1 moa if you care about accuracy and want more bang for your buck accuracy wise get a Sniper Central SC1 or even cheaper down to the Remington 700P or Savage 10 FP-LE... could get 5 of them for less than a SA M1A SM and 1 would be bound to shoot as well
ok now then if your looking for a kickass semi-automatic rifle and like the M1A Super Match and are willing to pay the money for one by all means do it
in the same price range, Knights Armamnet's SR-25 Match has a 1 moa guarentee, the Springfield Armory M1A Super Match has a 1 moa guarentee, most of them have a 1 moa guarnetee thats standard
if they guarnetee 1 moa that generally means with the right conditions, shooter and ammo load, scope mounts, scope etc the average rifle will shoot a bit better than just 1 moa as all must meet 1 moa
probably between 1/2 and 1 moa

·
Registered
1 Posts
extremely nice rifle!......i bought one for my father in law awhile back for his birthday. set me back a bundle, but it was worth it for sure.

also, id like to take the oprotunity to comliment you on your site. i also have a forums ( www.gunsbay.com/forums ) and im in the process of setting up an internet firearms auction site that will make ebay look like a highschool project!....it should be opened up in a couple of weeks.....
e
as a get aquainted here gift ( with the admin heres permission of course as i dont want to take away from his site, or step on any toes!!) id like to give all of you here a this forums a free 3 month member ship in the auctions when they go on line....... the info will be posted in my forums, and here with the admins permission!

anyway, great site!...i just hope my forums eventually looks as nice as this one!

John
AKA
StoneFacedKiller
AKA
GunsBay
www.gunsbay.com/forums

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Hey john, the Admin is currently on christmas vacation and will be back in a week or so. I am not going to assume i speak for him but i do not belvie it would be a problem at all.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
ah, kick him an extra free month! :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got a Sprinfield M1A Supermatch model #9806, Mcmillan stock, Krieger SS bbl. It is good to go. I made them ship it with a test target form the factory due to some initial accuracy problems when I first got it. They shipped a 5 rd group about .75 moa at 100 yards with some type of unspecified "Match ammo".

I was NOT happy with the original poor accuracy but they did fix it. Can't beat the lifetime warranty.

I give them a thumbs up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts