Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I had mounted a surefire RIS on my Colt M4 a few months back and also mounted a knights armament vertical grip on the weapon. The panels that surefire sent with it are fine for protecting the rails, but I want something that will cover the rails on the weapon and still give it that wide M4 handguard feel when I am not using my vertical grip. I was thinking about Knights armament panels, but they are waaaay too expensive. Took a look at Magpul and they arent nearly as expensive. Suggestions??? Floor is all yours gentlemen.

Tyler Consugar
1 - 1 of 1 Posts