Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, can you see if you can find a review on the M87-ELR. I have seen it in a few games and I have longed to know what it can really do. I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know what, u make me feel so stupid. Thats exactly what it is. I can look up a review for it now. Thanks.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Dont' feel stupid! Mel used to have to ask questions...now he just answers them but you have to start somewhere!!

-Brian Shields

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Sorry, I had no intentions of making anyone feel stupid.... I was really trying to be sure which M87 you were talking about.

The McMillan M87 actually beat out the Barrett M82A1 in the trials that the US Army conducted, but because of the amount of M82A1's that were already in service, they decided to go with them (my understanding is this was contrary to all the sniper folk recommendations). McMillan no longer makes the M87 that I am aware of, they have switched to the TAC-50. I may be mistaken on that, it might be available if you ask them.

MEL

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MEL, I was just joking. u didnt really make me feel stupid.

Anyway thank you man, ur real good help and I look up to people with ur kind of knowlegde and expertise in the field of sniping and i do hope to one day become a Sniper for the U.S. Army.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts