Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
re

I may well be wrong, but isn't the company which makes the Black Eagle Serbian, and their products infamous for use in the recent ethnic cleansings of the region?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here thier address:

ZASTAVA ORUŽJE D.P.
34000 Kragujevac
Trg Topolivaca 4 street
Serbia & Montenegro

same company that produces the M76, looks kinda like a SVD.....i dunno whos side theses guys are on :?:

·
Registered
994 Posts
Re: re

Yimmy said:
I may well be wrong, but isn't the company which makes the Black Eagle Serbian, and their products infamous for use in the recent ethnic cleansings of the region?
A publicist's nightmare.

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
307 Posts
Madison said:
http://www.zastava-arms.co.yu/english/civilni.htm

Does bear a strikeing resemablence (sp?) to the SVD.
I assume you mean the M76. Yes. The M76 is an accurized M70 (Yugoslavian made AKs, there's a small difference, as it has a built in grenade sight which "When raised shuts off the gas to the atuating cylinder"). Heavier, and a bit longer barrel. Basically, a stumpy version of an SVD.

·
Registered
307 Posts
The civilian section does not have the M93, and it does not look like an SVD. I am assuming he mis-linked, and instead of getting the Image's URL, he simply grabbed the page's URL.

·
Registered
383 Posts
you guys ever seen this weapon!!?? sexiest rifle ever!
Another .50 cal in a synthetic stock...

Apparently you have never seen a XXX Grade American Walnut tactical stock with a 98 action (or 'another' Rem 700), a #8 heavy barrel with recess crown, matte black by Robar and U.S Optics scope with badger ordanace bases and mounts (or stick w/ US Optics).

Which, after my Langdon 220 will be my next purchase, well, if I can use some scholarship money anyway ;)

Beauty is in the yes of the beholder I guess.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts