Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

Marine Sniper: 93 Confirmed Kills by Charles Henderson

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  meema4780 
#1 ·
I just finished up reading Marine sniper and found it to be great reading. I killed the darn thing in 2 days ( I really had nothing to do this weekend) but none the less I had trouble putting the book down. I saw the link of Mel's site on other books that he suggests and I ordered a few more including
Silent Warrior (part 2 of the book i just finished),white feather,and the ultiment sniper. I guess I'm just wondering if you guys have read these books and if so what did you think about em
also if there is a book not mentioned on the site that someone really liked

#2 ·
Yep read all of those and liked them all. Good stuff.
You might also want to try: Cross hairs on the kill zone, One Shot One Kill, Shooter (some ppl think that book is fake, I can see why).
As for military storys that are good:
The March Up (two sniper incidents in their)
Generation Kill (again a couple snipring incidents, but mostley about the recon Marines)

#3 ·
Jarhead... pretty good read. I read it in about three days, not bad for a simple grunt :D ... but it is a good book. also check out Dear Mom: a snipers vietnam.

#4 ·
hey sounds good ill check them out... im going to have a lot of free time in the near future going on business trips so im trying to plan ahead and have somthing for me to do when I get bord :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.