Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, pretty off topic post here, although there IS a sniper lol.

Todd McFarlane of Spawn fame has started producing authentically detailed modern US military toys, my brother told me to check them out and I did.

Since I thought it was something y'all might like to see I thought I would post a few pics, if no one minds.

The detail on these toys are awesome.

Army Ranger

Army 3rd Infantry Division

Marine Force Recon

Marine Sniper

Navy Seal

I find em to be a pretty cool tribute, and hope they make soldiers feel cool. Now, we just need to negotiate with them for SC figures. If any soldiers or ex soldiers here want me to keep an eye open for "their" toy, like a 101st or 82nd airborne figure, or a tanker, US Army sniper or anything, give me a holler...there are more coming.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
i like the sniper---those are som nice action figgures..a step up from my kick ass gi joes

dom

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think we all grew up with GI Joes, so I wanted to show what modern ones look like...And thanks for not saying "dolls" :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Heh, I really became a fan of Todd McFarland when he was doing Spiderman. I love his work, and his toys are nice also!

These look amazing! I may even start collecting them, I'll have to keep my eyes open in the local stores.

Yes, I think a SC model is in store! A US Army sniper would fit the bill perfect with a M24. A USMC sniper with M40A1 or A3 would be sweet as well and perhaps LRS, SF, 10th MTN, and of course Delta.....

MEL

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
i agree mel, one with the m24 and a ghillie would be awsome!!! i'd defineately buy one of those

dom

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Could it be the colour pattern is a little off?

I liked McFarlane's work on Spiderman a lot too, actually, and it kinda shows in the figures, they actually look like his drawings, with the detail and body proportions. Heh, Mel, isn't the SAW gunner in a pose reminiscent of Spidey?

G

·
0 Posts
Those are some of the coolest and finely detailed figures I have ever seen. The Force Recon figure looks like a picture of a real human. Of course the other figures look good to. Wow !

Tom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts