Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was Mel's birthday 3 days ago!!!! April 10th

That means Sniper Central is one year and three days old!!!!! :D :D

How could we have missed this?? We should have a double belated celebration by firing all our guns in the air and chant "MEL MEL MEL"!!! :D

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I hope Mel doesnt mind that information to be released! :lol:

Happy B-Day Mel... You should have let me know i would have sent you that Boonie hat for free instead of trading for that log book.

BC

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
To the fine proveyer of our beloved sniper site:

Dont die before you sign rights of the board over to someone else. I mean your like what? 90? jesus.....

Happy B-day bro.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Happy B-Day Mel, it turns out we have the same one.

And the SC forums are a year and however many days old. Sniper Central has beend around way before Mel set up the forums.

John

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Happy B day Mel!

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Happy Birthday, Mel!

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Happy Birthday, fearless leader!

I'd say lets give him the bumps, but I like not gettin shot lol.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Thanks everyone!!! I appreciate it!!

I had a very nice BDay with just my family. Kids bought me some backpacking and starwars stuff!!

For those of you that do not know, I tend to do a good amount of backcountry fishing in the summer. Montana is great for that. General trip is just a day or two, covering between 8 and 25 miles and usually hit 3-9 different back country lakes. (and a few streams thrown in). Generally amazing trout fishing. Up until now, I've always just used my old military gear, but the wife bought me a new sleeping bag... my goodness, the civilian stuff is awesome! Its not even a mid range bag, but good to 0 degrees, weighs 3.5 lbs, and stuffs to about the size of a coffee can..... That probably knocks off 8 lbs from my ruck. Also got a new 5 piece fishing rod just for back country.

The forums were hatched on my BDay... the site has been up for about 9 years now.

MEL

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What I meant by saying Sniper Central is one year old I meant that this was the day when you got your FFL for Sniper Central.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Did someone mention fishing? :shock:

I love fishing, especially if I get the chance to go fly fishing up in wyoming or colo. But I settle for every weekend at lake ray roberts or fork usually instead.

Anywho, happy birthday obi-wan ka'mel.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Happy Birthday Mel!

You should print this thread and insert it into a card and pretend we took the time to send it all around, signing it, and mailed it to you.

Scatch Maroo

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
subThermal said:
I love fishing, especially if I get the chance to go fly fishing up in wyoming or colo. But I settle for every weekend at lake ray roberts or fork usually instead.

Anywho, happy birthday obi-wan ka'mel.
Heh, its nice having a blue ribbon trout stream 15 minutes away. Not to mention 3 major rivers all running into the Missoula valley, and countless number of back lakes and streams.

Oh, and yes, I'm a sucker for star wars, grew up in the era....

MEL

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
mele said:
Oh, and yes, I'm a sucker for star wars, grew up in the era....

MEL
I have all the movies that have been released so far and i have a few other memorabilia things but im not a huge fan or anything... cant wait till the final one comes out. :oops:

BC

1 - 20 of 33 Posts