Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning. I am looking for information on constructing a training aid for milling practice. I realize everyone probably uses laser and I have one but I like the benefits of not having to drag it out and stuffing it back in when using my mil scale could get it done just as well. A long time ago I came across the instructions for making a barber pole for milling practice, but have long lost that information. My search on Google hasn't been able to turn it up again. If anyone might have a good link to information to consider in construction of milling aids and don't mind sharing I would greatly appreciate it. Have a great day. And thank you.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gpark, thanks for the link to the angular immersion file, thats pretty handy to get into the minutia of milling. Lots of good information.
Still looking for information on on making a Barber Pole or similar device for mil training.
Kind of thinking that square tubing probably would be best material to fabricate out of. Was considering treated 4x4 but started thinking I have had alot of green wood warp pretty substantially lately.
Thanks again.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.