Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just added a new benefit for members of snipercentral.

As of right now, if you are a member of sniper central and log in, NO BANNER ADS WILL BE DISPLAYED ANYWHERE ON THE SITE!!!! Once you log out, they will again be displayed. As long as you stay logged into the site, you will not see banner ads.

Of course, if you really WANT to see them, go ahead, we'll take the revenue it generates :wink:

MEL

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
See people, if you pay mel ten bucks, he'll stop the errors you keep getting. Its all a conspiracy!!!

lol.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
What? Ah hey, I was looking for a wife through your site! :p

·
Registered
576 Posts
Ten dollars against seeing one error every five days.

Fifteen Canadian dollars against seeing one error every five days. :p

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
hey mel, I filled out the registration this morning, and still see the ads....

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
12twist said:
hey mel, I filled out the registration this morning, and still see the ads....
Right, you have to be logged into the snipercentral site to get rid of the ads. Look on the upper right hand side of the menu area. Right under the "privacy policy" you'll see a link "login". Log in there, and there will be no ads anywhere on the site.

Forums log in is different.

MEL

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
mele said:
Right, you have to be logged into the snipercentral site to get rid of the ads.
Got it!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
hmmmm. I don't think that will make or break my decision to join (I'm in anyway) but it might be nice not to have the other stuff going on around me while I scan through the site and visit the forum.

JeffVN

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jeffvn said:
hmmmm. I don't think that will make or break my decision to join (I'm in anyway) but it might be nice not to have the other stuff going on around me while I scan through the site and visit the forum.
Yep, exactly. Its just a nice benefit if you are a member.

MEL

·
Registered
565 Posts
I was just looking over my past spendings, and saw the 10 bucks...with todays exchange rate it was just over 66NOK. That's two pints and 6NOKs to spare in the officers club :lol: I think I can afford it.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Heh... sweet! The idea was to make it affordable to anyone, but in return you get more than you think you should!

MEL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts