Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think someone went a bit to far on this beast....I mean do you really need a scope with that level of adjustability?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
!

I wonder if you can find a holster for that?

The sad part is that scope costs more then everything else.

I want one of them :(

·
Registered
448 Posts
He needs to mount a tank to the bottom of it now.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Heh, its funny to look at pistol ballistics. This particular Walther pistol appears to be chambered in .40 S&W. If you take the standard .40 S&W load (original it was 180gr at 980fps, based off of the 10mm fed-lite) and you zero your beloved super sniper pistol (as pictured above) at 50 yards. (yeah, really reaching out there....). And then you engaged a target at 100 yards, you would have to dial in 9.5 MOA of up elevation!!! :shock: just to get to 100yards.... heheheheh

MEL

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mele said:
you zero your beloved super sniper pistol (as pictured above) at 50 yards. (yeah, really reaching out there....). And then you engaged a target at 100 yards, you would have to dial in 9.5 MOA of up elevation!!! :shock: just to get to 100yards.... heheheheh

MEL
lol :lol: I don't see alot of people standing in line to be his spotter.

****Please no wind ...Please no wind****** :D

·
Registered
340 Posts
:shock: Looks like the sniper weapon system of the future :lol: !!

Where do you put the bipod? On the M203?

·
Registered
314 Posts
come to think of it.... a lighter silencer and no optics would do good for the Walther *drools over the thought* but the glass is NICE (spelled I want one)

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
M203 and beyonet mount needed
M203 could probably mount on the scilencer and beyonet you will have to be creative.. maybe put it on the scope? lol
what about bi-pod?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
LOL
only a super mega hick would have all that stuff on a pistol heh
a ballistics calculator would help too :)
pistol ammo drops liek a rock

1 - 20 of 38 Posts