Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...You guy's looking for the new & improved Varmint/Tactical Scope..??? I'm testing one right now for RICH.. It's clear & looking good.. Got one mounted on my SAV FV .223 ..Looks like it holds a good zero... Not a .308 but It'll still turn your lights out at 300yds...This is a 5rd [email protected]de square is 1/2"...Mil-Dot fits inside square just fine..You can check me out over at SavageShooters...

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Thanks 1SHOT for the information and pictures. Can you tell a little more... like the number of adjustments, are they 1/8, hows the optical quality, etc?

thanks

MEL

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mele said:
Thanks 1SHOT for the information and pictures. Can you tell a little more... like the number of adjustments, are they 1/8, hows the optical quality, etc?

thanks

MEL
.....Adjustments are 1/4".. Each no. is 4-clicks... It has 16 no's to one turn.. That's 64 clicks.. As you can see there's 2 turns showing left in adjustment..Clarity is good, so is the quality.. At 25x it'll focus clear down to 25yds with no problem... Has alittle larger pupil lens for quicker sight picture.. Scope is clear to the edge of sight picture at 25x.. I think it's a good scope for the money...
...Most people like to stay down on power because of scope clarity problem...Me, I like to see my Varmints nose twitch at 200yds... :twisted:...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
....I took the old FV out today to shoot with my buddies & show them the new scope...They said it looked good, how good does it hold a zero...I said as good as you can hold it..LOL...This might be beyond belief but I put that first Dot up on the cross hair dead center of the target at 25x..Target set at 100yds...Lit it off...Darn near caused a brawl over that one....They said that's it, put the gun up & give me that scope NOW...Well guy's like they say, when you only have 1shot whata ya going to do...?? Go get the Mueller boy's for dead on zero....All it takes is a 1" hole to splatter a mellon.. :twisted: ...I might be new to this board, but I'm far from being a rookie.... 8) ....
Inside circle of that target is 3/8".....Load was 52gr. Sierra Match 23grs. H322 Lapua brass CCI std. pr...223....

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just purchased one of these that should be here in a few days. Ill post my findings compared to a few other scopes from Bushnells to Swarovski. I really liked my first eradicator so I took a jump at this one.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Wish they made the TacII with an adj AO. I have already opened a can of worms with the turret idea so I dint hit Rich up about the objective being set at 100 yds thing. Mele seems to get places with asking for new things, ima let him inquire about the adj objective and paralax issues.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts