Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it ain't much (waiting for the rings from Midway) yet, but couple of folks wanted to see. I bought this one (like the SN-3) 'used', but the fullest extent of its use was as a model for a magazine shoot.

It's a fixed 10x44 with ERGO objective and standard mil-dots with ranging recticle. I'll throw it atop my Savage once I get my B&C stock, it'll actually look decent!

Scatch Maroo

EDITED: To make photos function.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
It's a pain in the neck to look at anything through an unmounted scope.

Plus, you don't need a scope to go girl watching in Scatch's hood.

-snowy

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
If you mount a scope on a picatinny product and that product is not mounted to a rifle I say you are officially a perv.

-(L) snowy

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Bushnell makes this really great night vision optic with a built in microphone that beats a USO on a broomstick any day....eeerr... :lol: Kidding all.

Very nice scope, Scatch! What's your overall opinion on it?

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Optics are real clear, and the 44mm objective is great ('cause it ain't so big). The ERGO objective makes a significant difference in clarity, too.

I just mounted it on my rifle (Badger medium rings) and I'll take a few photos. I'll be replacing my stock with a Bell & Carlson real soon (the stock is already in) so I want to show it off on the good stock as opposed to the crappy one.

Scatch Maroo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts