Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
7,891 Posts
There there, Westy I feel your pain!

Beautiful rifle...Brings a tear to me eye. I wish I could have one!!!

Drew, you made a brilliant choice

· Premium Member
7,891 Posts
AK, I'm talking to Customs now about importing a barrel from Shilen if I can. Way I see it, a 26 inch barrel for a registered non-restricted rifle should not have too much red tape. Then again, thats applying logic to our Govt. (If any officials are reading this I am soooo sorry...didn't mean it! good Govt....)

Anyhoo, to all the Canucks here...What in the blue heck does it take to import a non-restricted rifle? I'm gonna ask. Turns out an SC-1 converts to the tune of something like 1900 bucks...If I luck into fortune.... :cry:

Dunno anything about imports from the US side of the line...Got a long ways to go until I can "pay as I go", thats for sure.... :cry:

Again, love that rifle, Drew...you gotta talk about shooting it so I can live vicariously.

· Premium Member
7,891 Posts
focus ring on it is at the end, where the magnification ring usually is, mine turns a little stiff though. No markings for ranges either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.