Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, been a lot going on in the last few weeks. I've been offline for a while and managed to check in a couple times but never had enough time to post. I don't think I'll ever catch up, but I'm gonna try. Once i get the last couple kinks worked out I'll be posting on topics I'm sure everyone else has forgotten (I just have to make little comments you know). Just wanted to say hello and deliver a prophecy of dead conversations rising again. Oh yes, they shall arise.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
oh, great...more zombie threads...lock and load gentlemen! :D

Welcome back, Kaz

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the company who made my network adapter hasn't given me any useful info yet. So my trimphant return has to be delayed. This is seriouly pissing me off. Last time I made one call, changed one thing, and it worked flawlessly. I've called 7 or 8 times so far and nothing has got me a reliable connection. Now they think it's the router, which hasn't changed at all. Angrily broadcasting from my parent's office, this has been Sad But True. Goodnight. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts