Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have much yet, just a poor 18 year old ;). First off here is my Remington 700 22-250 VS along with a 6x18x40 with shade and bi-pod.

And here is my newest toy, my Remington 700 VSF. Just got her for HS graduation and have parts on the way for her. Soon to go to my gunsmith for a trigger adjustment too :).

Like i said, nothin too outrageous, just a kid :)

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Nice stuff, my buddy Dan (now attending Nuke Power School in SC) started of just the same basically. He actually go me into this and introduced me to SC! He started w/a .308VS and then got a 22/250 VSSF. :p

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Recoil said:
Cobb said:
nothin too outrageous, just a kid
Haha, those rifles are nicer than a lot of adults have Cobb. Nice stuff! One thing's for sure: you wouldn't find many (if any)
18 year olds with those rifles in California. Only in Montana. :)
;) living in montana does have a few perks :)

·
Registered
994 Posts
Recoil said:
Cobb said:
nothin too outrageous, just a kid
Haha, those rifles are nicer than a lot of adults have Cobb. Nice stuff! One thing's for sure: you wouldn't find many (if any)
18 year olds with those rifles in California. Only in Montana. :)
Hey Recoil, does your ass have its own phone, or do you two share? :D

The nine Bay Area counties and L.A. county aside, a lot of districts in California report red: keep in mind that we're the ones who gave the world Reagan! Yes, a dozen or so counties has a higher voting population than the rest of the state, but there are still a LOT of pro-gun regions within California.

Although that does not stop the government from infringing on our rights, it is foolish to suggest that there aren't Californians who hold firearms as near and dear as people in Montana: we are simply not governed by said people.

I just wanted to point out that there are a lot of pro-gunners in California (our civillians buy more handguns than any other state), unlike all of those Libs in Massachusetts! :shock:

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well californians have alot of restrictions on what they can and cant have :S, one of the main reasons why i wont ever move to cali. But anyways i have a video here that i bet all of you would like to see. These guns are not mine, but i have access to them since they are my fathers.

http://dt.gamedyne.com/basement.zip

then there is also this badboy

http://dt.gamedyne.com/50.zip

I am very very lucky :)

·
Registered
994 Posts
Recoil said:
Don't stick up for California when it comes to guns and gun owners. It sucks and everyone knows it.
As for Ronnie, when he was born in your neck of the woods he was just a redneck--it was California that turned him into the political powerhouse and infamous world leader that he became!

As for us being a drain on the economy... we're the fourth largest in the world: I'm sure we produce enough taxes to subsidize your neighboring farmer who can't grow enough colliflower.

Gun-owners in California are not lazy, merely heavily outnumbered. They fight the good fight, but three on 30 is never good odds, even if those three are all Jackie Chan. Again, I am not defending California, especially its government, but the few oppressed that reside here.

You're right in that we are severely limited in how we can use our guns, but I did not bring up the fact that we are a large customer base of firearms as an appeal for people to come here, but rather, to demonstrate that Californians (at all ages) love their guns as much as those in Montana.

Please do not equate people such as Ekaphoto with the government that supposedly represents him: that is all I am asking.

Scatch Maroo

P.S. I'm still laughing about that phone joke. :wink:

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
I thought about editing that one, but what the heck...people have said worse lol.

Nice rifles, Cobb!

·
Registered
140 Posts
It is a well known fact ( to those who are educated on the subject ) that there are more legal firearm sales in California than any other state. That being said, that has nothing to do with number of buyers. And to point out the fact that stereo types do not apply in 99% of the real world i would just be pointing out the obvious to most of the people here but i will do so anyway. :roll: A perfect example, the 30 or 40 some odd thousand members of the Single Action Shooting Society, based in Southern California. The .50 caliber shooters association, based in Southern California. The California Rifle and Pistol Association. I could go on and on.

The Rifleman

1 - 12 of 12 Posts