Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was yesterday at the orchard...100 yards, and 300 yards. (today we woke up to 1" slow and sleet)

Group at 100, and a group at 300. Not much wind, but with sun beating on the grassy areas, there was a medium amount of mirage.
Look closely at the 300 target...I got cocky and tried to get one in the hanging hole on the target.

IMG_1591.JPEG
IMG_1600.JPG
IMG_1601.JPG

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
without a doubt operator error. Only been back behind the scope for 77 rounds after a 4 year layoff. My setup is shown...just a bipod, and bag on uneven apple orchard ground. Nothing is in sync yet, my rear bag is too small, and I find myself lifting for these shots.

The "12" at 300 was a cocky shot...trying for the hanging hole that is already in the target. Not a "flyer"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Group at 100, and a group at 300. Not much wind, but with sun beating on the grassy areas, there was a medium amount of mirage.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
We should all be mindful of the hysteria fueled by the mainstream media regarding gun ownership and how a little public pressure can be used deny a lawful owner of their 2nd amendment rights. Streamlining the process to do so seems to be a top priority of the far left.

Be mindful that social media posts, can be used to relieve you of your firearms.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts