Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to buy about 1000 rds of Federal XM193. The company that I usually buy from just jacked up their prices, so I want to see if there's anywhere else that I can get it cheaper. Links anyone? Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Unfortinatly, military caliber ammo prices go up during wars. :? XM-193 and even the cheaper than hell training ammo XM-193PD is getting more and more expensive by the week. I use to be able to get XM-193 ammo packaged in 20 round box's within a 500 round case for around $55 per 500 rounds. Now its twice that price.

How much is the place you use to get it from asking for it per 500 rounds? Everywhere i can find it now its around $200 or more per 1,000 rounds. :( So to answer your question, but not really answer it, every one is raising there prices, not just one or two stores / companies. :cry:

The Rifleman

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, good news. The price just went back down :D . Not sure what caused that, but I'm not gonna complain. I get mine at The Sportsman's Guide. I know, I know, most of their stuff is total crap, but but they do have some stuff worth getting and their prices are very good. Their even selling a few Blackhawk items now.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=163183

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yea the problem is, it is still nearly twice the price it use to be!!! Even at $170 per 1,000 rounds its almost twice the price as it was about a year ago. www.Ammunitionstore.com use to sell XM-193 for :

$75 per 500 rounds
$110 per 1,000 rounds
$400 per 4,000 rounds

Unfortinatly i dont even see XM193 ammo on there website any more. :(

The Rifleman

1 - 4 of 4 Posts