Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ended up with an extra one of these. I need $300+ actual shipping (usually between $15 and $35 priority with insurance depending on location). These are great presses.

I accept money order or papal if you add fees. No gift.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416274634.999789.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,234 Posts
especially since every place you look those things are on back order
I'd love to have another one, but I only have 2 arms. Since dies change in and out so easily, and with ZERO adjustment, I can't imagine trying to fully employ two of them.

There's just no need, with the ability to proceed from a cleaned casing through a seated/completed round in less than a minute, with die changes (if one wanted to do such a thing).

But.

IF a dude doesn't have the first CoAx yet...now is the time.

-Nate

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Per the rules...this will be the one and only bump. If you want this press you better grab it now.

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
I'm the type of guy that will have 2 or 3 of something if there is any benefit at all... but I can't see needing more than one Co-Ax. As Nate said, if you don't have one... you should get one. :)

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm the type of guy that will have 2 or 3 of something if there is any benefit at all... but I can't see needing more than one Co-Ax. As Nate said, if you don't have one... you should get one. :)
Yep. If I ever thought I would wear it out I would keep an extra... But I don't see that happening.

I do have two dillon 550's... But that is just so I don't have to change large and small primers.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes it is. And I am looking to move it. I would go $285 plus actual shipping. If you private message me your zip code I'll let you know what shipping is.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts