Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys my name is wesley i'm 20. I live in Carencro Louisiana. I just had a custom tactical rifle built. Its a remington model 700 BDL its been all trued up, sako extractor, 7 heavy shelin barrel with flutes, Mcmillian A-5 stock with thumbwheel cheek piece, 3 way butt plate, harris bipod, and a Nightforce 5.5-22 with a mildot which is sitting on Bager ordance rings and mounts. Also all parts have been parkarised and dura coated.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i shoot ta three shot group in one hole last week i just got it last monday. Oh and by the way its a 300 win mag.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And how much exactly did all that run you? It was custom built for you and apparently using nothing but the best!

·
Registered
39 Posts
It ran about 4400 with the doner action. Yeah it started off simple but as i went i add this then that and that is what it came out as also i just added a bager ordnace knob.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Well ima have to double check on the price i just put i think it was more than 4400. I will talk the gun shop and let u know. They do great work but still reasonable. As soon as i get a pic on here i will show yall.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts