Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It new Alloy Chassis will be introduced at Shot 09 and available shortly there after for sell.

It will have a slightly larger adjustable cheek rest.

I just have a little part in the Kydex adjustable cheek rest other than I know it uses AI mags.

Karsten

·
Registered
490 Posts
Very sweet 8)

·
Registered
68 Posts
i like it...other than the folding aspect, for some reason there's not a single stock made that folds...that i'd care to have, even another aics

but this...yeah, this is a cool stock..very ar15 looking, and i like the expandability of it with the extra rails and what such.

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
It looks good but for me, I dont know, it looks to space age for a bolt rifle. That what I think at any rate. I like a more simple stock on my bolt rifle.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
will be introduced at Shot 09
That means it will probably be a year or more before general availability, if ever.

BTW It won't be cheap either. I'm willing to bet $5 that it will cost at least as much as the rifle and maybe more.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
POGO57 said:
will be introduced at Shot 09
That means it will probably be a year or more before general availability, if ever.

BTW It won't be cheap either. I'm willing to bet $5 that it will cost at least as much as the rifle and maybe more.
Actually it will be available at Shot and there after. I have allready shipped close to 50 cheek rests and gearing up to make 50-60 a month during 2009.

Karsten

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
Any word on the price Mr hansen and if they will make one sans the folding stock? To me the folding stock is just something else to break.

It looks like a partial tube gun, I just can't decide whether I love it or hate it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oneeyedmac said:
Any word on the price Mr hansen and if they will make one sans the folding stock? To me the folding stock is just something else to break.

It looks like a partial tube gun, I just can't decide whether I love it or hate it.
Mac,

Honestly I haven't heard anything about price nor have I really asked....Figured they will wait until Shot and after that it will be out and available.

Now as for the Folding Stock I would have to agree with you there somewhat.

I will say this about the folks behind the stock is that they are open to input and do take kindly to feedback and advise.

For example we/They had started out with a smaller cheek rest which many liked to to make all happy we changed the cheek rest.

To start they were just using the 1 style hardware and soon there may/will be one with Knobs as well.

Fixed Stock Base Model over a Folder to me would be another plus. I am sure the folks behind the stock are reading this but I will run it past them as well.

Feed back and input is alway a great thing to have.

Karsten

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
This barrel shroud reminds me of the Mech-Tech conversion kit for pistols. The Platform its sitting on looks great (cheekrest as well :wink: ), just not a big fan of the shrouded barrel look. Maybe it will grow on me one of these days.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
That thing is sweet!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts