Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, I finally kissed enough butt to get the neighbor lady to lemme borrow her digicam for a bit. This is that 20in DPMS that I purchased from sniperdog.

Alright, Now this is one of the two hi-point carbines that I purchased as a plinker. Shoots one hole groups at 50 yards.

Alright, this last part y'all may not care about, but its been my pet project for the last month or so. I built an entertainment center to go around my television and I'm kinda proud of it for a first project. I've just recently started woodworking, so forgive me if it looks crappy. It's oak, all of the trim isnt on yet, but you'll see it leaning up against tthe house drying before I cut it. Forgive my messy garage. EDITED : Finished project pictures, Finally got around to cutting and adding trim.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Awesome stuff man, thats one great lookin AR...Has precision written all over it.

Hi-Point looks fun too...Nothin like an afternoon of cans...or golf balls at 75m lol.

Kickass woodworking too man, keep it up....You could sell those things

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm kinda curious is Sniperdog can beat 860 bucks for a DPMS LR 308 (new). But yours looks good!

And the entertainment center look hefty. I like the look of Ash myself. But keep it up, between shooting and woodworking, you will be broke before you know it! :)

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
lol you said it Sub.

Been there, still there...bought the T shirt and the check bounced.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
subThermal said:
I'm kinda curious is Sniperdog can beat 860 bucks for a DPMS LR 308 (new). But yours looks good!

And the entertainment center look hefty. I like the look of Ash myself. But keep it up, between shooting and woodworking, you will be broke before you know it! :)
You know, the oak was on sale. LOL I dont know if you can tell, but its actually half oak and half birch... someone screwed up when they made the plywood.... I tried to keep all one side out.

Yeah, Im broke already though, finding out that having 2 hobbies isnt the way to go.

Edited : YEAH.. it weighs about 180 lbs.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Looks like someone didnt account for a certain doorway! OR the photo is a little off. I hope that mamoth rig isnt infront of the bathroom door! :lol:

Looks good, m yfirst woodworking project (i.e. birdhouse) fell apart after 1 year.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol naw, thats the dining room . What we didnt acount for was the front door.... lol but thats another story.. :oops:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts