Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to the forum. In the market for a new can on a JP LRP-07 .308...debating between Thunder Beast Ultra 9 and CGS Hyperion 762. Anyone with first hand experience comparing them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys new to the forum. In the market for a new can on a JP LRP-07 .308...debating between Thunder Beast Ultra 9 and CGS Hyperion 762. Anyone with first hand experience comparing them?

Nope, but I bought the Thunder Beast for the accuracy and little recoil. A guy let me try his accuracy international 308 with the Ultra 9 at 600 yards and the scope never left the target round after round. I was sold at that point.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I have the Thunder Beast ultra on my AI 6.5 creedmoor and it’s amazing. Sorry I don’t have experience with the CGS.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the Thunder Beast ultra on my AI 6.5 creedmoor and it’s amazing. Sorry I don’t have experience with the CGS.
i’ll try to remember to come back here and give my .02 when the cgs arrives and i have some time to play with it. i like to live dangerously

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thunder beast is always good. If I was running dedicated to or mostly too an AR I would consider a rugged surge or rugged radiant possibly.

·
Registered
805 Posts
I just ordered a Thunderbeast Dominus SR, supposed to be quieter than the ultra 7 but full auto rated for a M4/SAW.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts