TOTAL CHAOS said:
Somebody rear ending you isn't going to set it off is it???? :D
Who are you kidding? It's a hummer! :lol:

Very cool

dom

·
Registered
785 Posts
Arrrrrrrrrgh!!!! You stole my hitch!!!! I was debating between a few different ones!! ****!!!

Mu buddy got one done with Win AA 12ga on it and it looks sweet too. Now I'm gonna have to go with choice #2!

David

·
Registered
262 Posts
MEDIC103 said:
Arrrrrrrrrgh!!!! You stole my hitch!!!! I was debating between a few different ones!!
scombs263 lives in California, you live in Florida!

This is definitely one of those things that what your neighbors
don't know wont hurt them. :wink: :D :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MEDIC103 said:
navyrigger46 said:
Hey Medic,

You could always go with the Green Hornet, :lol:

Rigger
Yea, on my kids tricycle.

My BAT needs something a little more stout than a .22, even if it is a Tac-Ops .22!

david
Medic,

I guess its time for you to buy another gun from MIKE at TAC OPS...What dont you get an ECHO 51 and you could get an ECHO 51 hitch cover...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

·
Registered
785 Posts
scombs263 said:
Medic,

I guess its time for you to buy another gun from MIKE at TAC OPS...What dont you get an ECHO 51 and you could get an ECHO 51 hitch cover...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
I have an Echo, but it just doesn't sound as cool as the Tango does :cry:

And McChicken,

I'm sure the Janitor salary is the same as E. Coast Distribution Mgr, so I'm cool with that. 8)

David

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also installed an aftermarket hitch and the hitch cover does not fit. I guess nothing bet the customized one. With a special logo like yours. Im looking forward to try the services of John Niemi Machine and Fabrication.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has ordered one of these lately, I would like to get one myself.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I think thats awsome.
I dont have a truck (looking for one though) and I still want to get one.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I just recently bought a truck, so I order a hitch cover. All I can say is wow, I love it. John did a great job. I am actually ordering another one (saying something else)so I can rotate. I would recommend John to anyone. Here is a pic.

Sorry for the glare and smudge. This pic doesn't do it justice. It looks great in person. It looks like the one in the pic that scombs263 took but engraving is different.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts