Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's another gun friendly video sharing site that's way better than 1776tv.com. It's called Gunstreamer.
https://gunstreamer.com/

It's available to the public, has an easier name, is super easy to transfer videos from YT to there keeping all your tags and descriptions, uses the same thumbnails that YT has, has a layout very similar to YT, is possible to transfer your entire YT channel in one step, and monetization goes straight to your PP account. (although I don't know how PP is going to like that...)

It seems to be getting me more views than 1776tv also.

I hope it takes off, just spreading the word.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
A bunch of the current crop of youtubers moved over to https://www.full30.com/ or at least double post to there
I like Full30. It's got some great channels over there, has great quality, and is well known in the gun community.
But they're not open to everyone. Last I checked it was like 70-ish channels that they invited, and the content creators have to pay, to post there. I understand they only want great content and the people they have are putting out some high quality content, but when I go to YT to find out about a certain product, modification, or idea, I want as many opinions as possible. Even from some stranger who has only posted 3 videos from his basement using an iPhone 5. The more ideas the better in my opinion.

I know Full30 is opening up to the more creators, but I'm concerned that it will be "by invite only" or you gotta pay to have a channel there, and I don't think that's the way to do it.

I also don't like Full30's layout, and think their video suggesting algorithm needs work . I'm used to YouTube and like the way it's set up.
It looks like Gunstreamer has tried to be as similar to YouTube as they could, which I really like. I had high hopes for 1776tv.com, but it pales in comparison to gunstreamer.com.

Actually... I like using gunstreamer.com, better than Full30. I think it's easier to navigate, is more familiar to me, and has a better video suggesting algorithm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts