Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some advice on which Gen 3 night vision scope to get. I have owned a ATN Gen 3 but was not that impressed with the overall size and such. I am now looking at a yukon nvrs 2.5x42 with the gen 3 tube for $2500 or maybe getting the ATn ps-22 in a gen three tube. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with either one of these?

Thanks,

Andrew

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
probably not past 300 yards. But i do get into bad low ligt situations where the tube quality is a must. I had the Aries 7800 with the standard gen 3 tube. I get into heavy tree cover where the tube must be good.

G

·
0 Posts
You might want to look at a 4 power Elcan Black Cat with a 3rd gen Ultra tube.

·
Registered
11 Posts
andrewbuse said:
I need some advice on which Gen 3 night vision scope to get. I have owned a ATN Gen 3 but was not that impressed with the overall size and such. I am now looking at a yukon nvrs 2.5x42 with the gen 3 tube for $2500 or maybe getting the ATn ps-22 in a gen three tube. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with either one of these?

Thanks,

Andrew
Hi I would look at the D-740 in a Gen 2 configuration along with a high power IR illuminator. Give me a shout and I would be glad to help you along.

Vic Di Cosola

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
s1 said:
+1 The optics are supurb. Now if Black Ops would just sell me his Elcan with the chevron sights.........

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
SRTS1 said:
s1 said:
+1 The optics are supurb. Now if Black Ops would just sell me his Elcan with the chevron sights.........
I got to play with one of these Black Cats a couple of years ago. Wonderful stuff!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
If I ever got night vision my powerbill would drop by half. You know from playing ninja when I got to get a drink or what ever

1 - 8 of 8 Posts