Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice from time to time that when i check new posts, the forum will say that I'm viewing 1-15 of 25 or something like that. But there is no page button to view the remaining posts. I'm not sure if the message is wrong or there are more posts but no way to get to them. I rather think it's the count that's wrong but if someone could have a look?

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As soon as I entered this message, the count switched to 1-16 of 27 and a page button appeared. But when I went to page 2 it said that there were no more messages. So, something is indeed wrong.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am sorry to post this in this thread, but I am unable to post a new thread for some reason. When I click "post new thread" the screen comes up, I am able to type in a title, but the subject box where this is normally typed is greyed out and I am unable to post anything. The same goes for private messaging.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't seen this for a while but it's back. When I check new posts, it displays a page full and says at the bottom left, "Results 1 to 14 of 91". To the right it shows I'm on Page 1 of 4. When I click next page or page 2, it says, "Sorry - no matches".

Clearly there's something wrong with the message counts or an index or something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts