Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
If you weren't already aware, when you buy a rifle/mount/optic package from us, we will install your optic free of charge.

Beautiful 2-tone ODG/BLK Tangent Theta combo we just finished up.

Black SRS-A1 Covert with naked stainless finish and big spiral flutes. Some bling on the end for sure!

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I needed to check the zero on my TS Customs 22-243 last night. Fired 5 rounds. Looks like this barrel is still shooting well. :) Of course one had to get away from me. The zero was perfect. The shift in POI was the 10mph crosswind. Sure doesn't take much to push those little bullets around.

We also have aluminum rails for the SRS, Covert, and HTI now. Give a call if you need some!

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
I've seen you groups, they're generally impressive.

I still remember about the time I sent my rifle to Travis you posted a (I believe a 5 round) one hole group.

I was excited. Unfortunately I'm just not that good yet.

·
Registered
179 Posts
The Desert Tech SRS-A1 with TS Customs 22-243 barrel has been putting in work this fall!

Hi Orkan,

Don't mean to derail the thread, but could you share what kind of tripod & tripod head you are using here? That looks like a sweet setup.

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
Hi Orkan,

Don't mean to derail the thread, but could you share what kind of tripod & tripod head you are using here? That looks like a sweet setup.

·
Registered
462 Posts
After having used it for the last 9 months... I'd pay twice what they ask for it.
good review, if I could get one at wholesale / free to try out, even a proforma, I'd get one for sure. but at their retail price, it's steep. Monfrotto is half the price, give or take.

also factoring in the saddle and head... thanks for the video link.

41 - 60 of 90 Posts