Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright folks, Alot of people have expressed an intrest in buying some of the Galati Shooters Mats as seen here :

If we scrounge up enough for 5 bags, I can get them for 100 dollars a piece. Once orders are confirmed, I can call for shipping and send final pricing information to members. Due to the weight of this product, shipping is estimated at 8 dollars to CONUS, but dont hold me to it.

Deadline to get your order in will be May 15th, 2005.

Please add a +1 and the color of your bag to this thread if youd like one. They come in both OD Green and Black.

Please note that once you give me your cash, your getting a bag. I'm not going to go through the trouble of sending a check back to someone.

If you guys have any questions, please feel free to contact me by messenger or PM me. Thanks.

Let me also add, that if this works we will be set up in the future for very good pricing on all of galati's products. These will never be sold for this low price again as we are selling them AT COST.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
$100 group buy huh? I bet APK is pissed off right now... he just bought one for $150 plus shipping :lol:

BC

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
:twisted: damn, but i guess now is the time to buy a second one. :D But I want a tan one! :(

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Tan boot dye isnt much... and it will work fine on that stuff... might kinda turn out crappy looking though. :lol:

BC

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
BC, at least we got the good prices on the Badger rings! I called today to confirm and prices are goin up!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I bought an extra pair this morning for a future M-14 DMR project... at that price i just couldnt resist. :) Two pairs of badger 50 cal rings for $135 a pair... great deal!!! Unfortinatly that $135 was my funds for this galati bag... so im not sure when ill be able to pick mine up.

BC

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
come on BC, you have a month to get the $100..........you want one..............you NEED one.............it just money :lol:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
The G/F likes expensive dates... even if she doesnt eat her food she ordered... what shall i ever do with that woman. :roll:

I should be able to get some more lunch money saved up within the time limit...

BC

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
+1
OD Green

Great deal, and it'll be used for a review (APK-223, we will not be needing yours to review). Of course, it'll see duty after the review

MEL

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
mele said:
(APK-223, we will not be needing yours to review).

MEL
APK cries because he feals unloved :cry:

lol... JK bro :wink:

BC :lol:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
UPDATE : Mel is gonna take the reins now that we've got this set up. Everythings going to work the same, sept your checks will be sent to Snipercentral.com care of Mel Ewing. I'll get you the contact info for this when I get it mel.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that brings us to 4... add me and that makes it 5...

we met the limit folks..

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I have emailed some friends about it, there may be some more orders!! (and if I can come up with some more money I may get another 8) )

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
When is the deadline again, still taking more orders? Mel will you be selling these for awhile or is this short term.

BC: look what we started, we dun good. I may have lost 50 bucks, but I helped fellow SC members find something they want/need. And spade saved everyone some money so im not too upset.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I personally set the deadline on the 15th of May... but mel may want to shorten than. Its all in his hands now.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Yes, we will continue to sell them after the group buy, BUT, it will be at a higher price (probably $115 - $120)

Once everyone has reported, then we'll cut the deal and run with it. I suspect it'll be sooner than may 15th

MEL

1 - 20 of 148 Posts