Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
too bad he didn't try to work his way into the barrel ...then blow his head off. I hate snakes. Not gona lie..I equally hate large spiders just as much.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
too bad he didn't try to work his way into the barrel ...then blow his head off. I hate snakes. Not gona lie..I equally hate large spiders just as much.
snakes don't bother me too much but spiders.... A good friend of mine had his wife lose a leg just above the knee because of a brown recluse spider bite. They don't look like much but the venom has a nasty affect on flesh.

·
Registered
73 Posts
snakes don't bother me too much but spiders.... A good friend of mine had his wife lose a leg just above the knee because of a brown recluse spider bite. They don't look like much but the venom has a nasty affect on flesh.
Amen dude...brown recluse are evil. Snakes don't bother me too much, unless it's poisonous. F%$# rattlesnakes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out how the photographer was at the muzzle end of a sniper rifle when a snake magically showed up.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
That looks like a Black Racer which is not poisonous... not saying I would sit still for it unless I got a lonnnnng look at it and moving would spook a trophy of a lifetime.... That ole boy in the pic is dug in pretty well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That looks like a Black Racer which is not poisonous... not saying I would sit still for it unless I got a lonnnnng look at it and moving would spook a trophy of a lifetime.... That ole boy in the pic is dug in pretty well.
Yup, black racer. Looks worse than it is...non poisonous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice photo, good discipline.
My wife doesn't understand how I can stay still when snakes, birds and wasps are flying around me and landing on me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts