Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,
im on my pass
just thought id say im alive and doing good, 6 th week, 9 more weeks ill be through
i think ill be back on may 20th

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Hey man, great to talk to you again...Hang in there!

Missed ya round this place.

If you're not partying too hardcore all weekend like I would be, I'll give you a shout later tonight.

Kick ass, dude

·
Registered
383 Posts
They have a summer exodus now?

Edit: Oh yeah, keep it up, drive on! :lol: Remember, the real army aint like basic, so no worries! Hope you are learning as much as you can!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
yeah man, just know your in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Jeff! Guess who's going to be shooting the 50 soon?! I'll be thinking of you while I do it!

Keep kickin' ass in boot!

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Glad to hear things are going okay for ya! I kind of wondered how you were doing there. Hope things keep going good. Talk to ya upon your triumphant return.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Muzzleblast said:
If you're not partying too hardcore all weekend like I would be, I'll give you a shout later tonight.
Heh, there is only ONE weekend pass while at basic/AIT at Ft. Benning, and that is at the end of week 8 (considered the end of basic and start of AIT). He is probably just on a sunday afternoon pass, which is only good for sand hill and for a few hours. (at least at week 6, they'll get a bit longer as they progress).

Anyway, Great to hear form you Jeff!! Keep us posted, and have fun!! (it gets more fun during weeks 9-12 when you get to play with more and bigger toys)

MEL

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
re

Ooh, nice to hear things are going well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts