Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
they can be VERY accurate, 1/2 - 1 moa
you get a lot more than you pay for, perhapes the best bargain out there for an AR-10
have herd a few people bitch about their AR-15's bolts breaking... aspecially thier chrome ones but as far as thier .308s go i havnt herd any complaints nor do i see anything wrong with them myself

·
Registered
492 Posts
I work for a company called Kieslers, some of you may of heard of it and then some of you may not of. We have a tv show also called firepower tv. We shot this rifle on the show and we could cover 4 shots with a nickel easily. Hell my friend wes insn't even a great shot and it made him look good. We are the largest dstributor of dpms products, when we have a problem we call the vice pres. of the company. If anyone wants the low down on these rifles, let me know

·
Registered
492 Posts
Mel, do you mean me myself or the company I work for? I know that our wholesale has a lot of ffl's on file, but I myself do not personally have one. Because of my job I do not need one. Is there anything that you are looking for that I can get for you

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Whoops... suppose I could have worded that better.

I meant your company (kiesler).

I need a single place I can order everything from, specifically firearms for review, and ammo. Optics are a maybe, but I don't usually have problems getting optics.

Some places will not sell just one unit at a time because they think you are underselling the market, but for me, I'm ordering one unit at a time because we only need ONE to review!! I try to get off the shelf rifles to insure ligitimate "production" units, instead of media review pieces.

MEL

·
Registered
492 Posts
A few months back I emailed you about a steyr ssg69 rifle, cause I had never seen one like this before. Do you remember it was stainless, and only eight had supposedly come into the country. Well it was true, I got a hold of the people at steyr and gave them the ser#. They told me that in fact it was a limited edition run and that was actually nickel plated hammer forged. I called my boy at blue book, and he told me that it was worth around 4000$. I told him it is only worth what someone will pay. I bought it for 2g's with a swarvoski scope on it from the factory.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Uhm I do not think that should be a problem. I deal in retail, and some gov stuff, if you have a ffl send it to KIESLER POLICE SUPPLY
3300 INDUSTRIAL PARKWAY,
JEFFERSONVILLE, IN 47130

you can put attn:James on it and I will see tht it gets it where it needs to be. If there is anything that you need mel, you can email me at
[email protected]
If you need to reach me, I am on call 24hrs for special customers.
cell 502-876-1803 work 812 288 7560 go to retail and ask for me.
I usually hang out there and sell guns and biuld ****.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Ah yes! The stainless SSG69, yeah, I remember you emailing me about that. Rather surprised it turned out to be real! And thats pretty cool. Steyr is known to do much in the way of custom stuff on thier tactical rifles.

Okay, I'll send an FFL out to you.... do you guys have an online means of checking availaility and pricing for firearms?

thanks for your help

MEL

·
Registered
492 Posts
Mel I am not sure if we have pricing on firearms online, I will find out for you, if we don't, relay what you are looking for and I will do my best to get you the best price and if I can't I will help you find who does have it. Either way I think that my connections my help out immensly to everyones benefits. I will get your address from the ffl and send you some stuff that might help you out. I am the only one who is the sniper rifle nut, so I alone take of that stuff. Hopefully I might be able to help everyone in sniper central in one form or another..

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Dog,

Does your company sell equipment and firearms to civilians at all? Or do you caiter exclusively to Law Enforcement/Military. From reading through th einfo on your site it appeared as though it was the latter but I figured I would ask anyways.

John

·
Registered
492 Posts
Yes we do I am at work right now, So if you call and ask for james, you will be talking to me personally. only call me at work if you know what you are looking. I am very busy, and I can help you, but I do not have a lot of time to bs. If you just need to ask me something hit me on my cell.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts