Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I would say that it wouldn't be very effective. I think it would take a very lucky shot with a paintball to incapacitate a target. :D

John

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
lol maybe a hit to the eyeball, directly into the mouth, or a shot below the belt might do it :lol:

Must be a little challenging to snipe from 25 yards, no?

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
ghostinthewood,

The reason why the comments have been made in humor is because this site is specifically geared toward military and law enforcement sniping. Paintballing really does not have a place on the forums. Nothing against the sport, as many hear participate, but this is just not the website you are probably looking for when dealing with paintballing.

MEL

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Ghost, Mel is right...sorry I came across so harshly. The 25 yard question was...well, semi honest though.

Recoil, I'm tryin to stay on your good side now lol. Does a frozen paintball have the same weight as a regular one, or does the physical change make it heavier. And no, no $20 dollars for the math :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Funny you mention Tim Hortons
I was driving through Columbus Ohio a few days ago and lo and behold I stumbled on a Tim Hortons. I rubbed my eyes and checked to make sure I was not in ontario. Jumped out of my car and ordered my double double,after pinching myself the guy at the counter asked if I was from Canada, I said yes and how did you know?. He told me they get Canadians from all over the tri-state area buying the coffee. Some have come from as far away as Texas and they do a good amount of bussiness in mail order.
It's a Canadian invasion of you taste buds :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
See Recoil? someone has to get you thinkin! You can freeze even more paintballs now.

Ohh, Timmy's...I swear, I dunno what they put in that coffee, but after a week at CFB Petawawa, drinking 3 cups a day, I had withdrawls when I got home...Anyone else buy that Big Tim mug?
:lol:

·
Registered
94 Posts
O Ya ...big tim mug and that little $100.00 coffee maker..I had too.
It brews in like aminute and gives me that feeling of home. Man all this talk "aboot" Canada is making me home sick.. I'd kill for a boston pizza,kelseys, fog and suds, or an Earls. Ya in Ohio there are kelsey type places but nothing really that close.
O man ROAD TRIP

·
Registered
365 Posts
I think its pointless IMO. ANd PB sniping is for rec ballers. Im a tourney baller where your AWAY from the woods heh. So I cant say Iv done it or faced PB snipers. If your a civy and still wanan snipe a moving target legally, go air soft hehe.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mele said:
ghostinthewood,

The reason why the comments have been made in humor is because this site is specifically geared toward military and law enforcement sniping. Paintballing really does not have a place on the forums. Nothing against the sport, as many hear participate, but this is just not the website you are probably looking for when dealing with paintballing.

MEL
Yea i know. Kinda my fault though. I kinda meant to direct it to you military guys. Range is realivant. LOng range for a bow and rifle is different and i dont see why paintball should be excluded.

I guess what i mean was, if somone were to go out a recon(serious recon), OSOK, use stealth and guerilla warefare, could they be called PAINTBALL snipers?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jc71corvette said:
I think its pointless IMO. ANd PB sniping is for rec ballers. Im a tourney baller where your AWAY from the woods heh. So I cant say Iv done it or faced PB snipers. If your a civy and still wanan snipe a moving target legally, go air soft hehe.
You forgot scenario ball. In fact I'm leading a squad of 8 snipers for some general killing, mine placement, tank tracking and killing, recon, and some ambushes all over the palce(preferabaly on their turf, as you get to see more of them run around like chickens with their heads cut off. Not to mention I'm a stats whore i need to get a lot of eliminations to make up for the drop I've had in my stats lately.)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts