Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
This bill will never ride. And if it does im moving to mexico or something.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Dont move to Australia...Semi-autos are already banned here, as well as most handguns...and now they are concidering hi-powered bolt rifles..

We just seem to be ahead of the trend LOL :cry:

·
Registered
43 Posts
you want to see the checks they do to you here in england i had to inform the police because i was getting an air rifle and they insisted they came round and tag it not only that they also took notes on my airsoft guns which i wasnt impressed.

im surprised british people are even allowed a cap gun! :x

·
Registered
994 Posts
SpetSnaz_242 said:
That's why we [edited]asked them to please leave due to a conflict in desired political structures.[/edited]

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Scratch nailed that one! Couldn't have put it better myself *begins to tear*. Awww that just makes me all emotional and stuff.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Scatch Maroo said:
[quote="SpetSnaz_242":85u6vopa]

That's why we kicked 'em in their crooked genitals and told 'em to get off our property.

[/quote:85u6vopa]

I'm sure Scatch meant no disrespect for the current UK and its citizens, correct Scatch? UK rule just wasn't a good fit for the American colonies in 1776.

MEL

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Roger that, I like the UK.

Then again, we still swear oaths to the queen, have a parliament building, and wear white pouffy wigs in court lol.

And we're allowed to join the Brit military if we want to :D

Ah, being colonized. Gotta love it.
:lol:

·
Registered
994 Posts
mele said:
I'm sure Scatch meant no disrespect for the current UK and its citizens, correct Scatch? UK rule just wasn't a good fit for the American colonies in 1776.
Of course not: any country that is a democracy can do whatever it wants, so long as it's the choice of the people... what I consider a freedom may be considered chaotic by someone else, and so long as we are allowed as a people to govern ourselves (through democracy, which the UK does), I ought not complain about the laws of another state.

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
re

I rather keep the offical term of "constitutional monarchy" myself. Not a great fan of republics! :p :D

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
We've got the Queen as head of state yet live under a democraticaly elected parliamentary dictatorship! ... :evil: ...... still, it's better than a lot of people have .... and we can have semi-auto battle rifles :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts