Discussion Starter #1
can you say overkill???

·
Registered
524 Posts
!

Thats as bad as this one:

I love Mel's reponse when I posted this before:

Heh, its funny to look at pistol ballistics. This particular Walther pistol appears to be chambered in .40 S&W. If you take the standard .40 S&W load (original it was 180gr at 980fps, based off of the 10mm fed-lite) and you zero your beloved super sniper pistol (as pictured above) at 50 yards. (yeah, really reaching out there....). And then you engaged a target at 100 yards, you would have to dial in 9.5 MOA of up elevation!!! just to get to 100yards.... heheheheh

MEL

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, yea, that one is more 'sniper'. THis one is more....how do u say......terrorist.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
look guys.................you got to see what you are shooting at! Have you ever looked on ARFcom when they start these type threads? Nothing but funny!!!

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EDIT: *puts foot into mouth*

·
Registered
994 Posts
If you read the caption for the shot where he has the half-foot groups, he says he shot that at 500 yards. I made the same mistake at first.

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Bizarre fire extinguisher

A pistol is a a one hand gun. That stupid thing looks like some sort of fire extinguisher....

Really a silly item.

Mad

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
APK-223 said:
can you say overkill???

Take off the optics and put an EO-Tech Holo sight on it and you have yourself a pretty nice entry gun :lol:

BC

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
shikaku said:
are the 2 round things on the bottom of the first ammo things, like a tommy gun sort of setup?
The large magazine you see is called a Dual Snail Drum. (called a Snail drum because it resembles the inside of a Snail shell wich wraps around its self) It simply wraps the feeding box around its self to create a larger capacity in a smaller space. The pictured drum holds 100 rounds of .223. They also make single droplet Drums that hold 75 rounds... and single snail drums that hold 50 rounds.

BC

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Where is the cheepest place to get beta's (.223) at. Lowest price I can find is $249 (for the kit)..........Any leads?

MEL, can you get these?

I gues I need to go ahead and get one for "investment" purposes..... :wink:

·
Registered
576 Posts
C-Mags I've seen in anything from 50 - 250 rounds, usually in 5.56x45mm. Sometimes .22LR, or in pistol ammo.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
From what I remember hearing in regards to the Beta C mags, the company won't offer low prices for group buys or anything like that. They sell for what they sell for to anyone and everyone.

John

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
the 1st pistol could be the next CQC saw.........or the 2nd one could always be a sniper's backup weapon--in case his rifle ran out....(possibilities) by the way.......how much would it cost to dress up a gun as much as that first one???

~dom~

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
That second pistol sure would be a great sidearm, for anyone.

All you would have to do is take all that stuff off (Save the USO scope though) and you have a good pistol

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
1294.00 + price of the reciever plus price of transfer fee and taxes.

So around 1400 dollars.

or so...

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
what kind of dumbass would spend so much money on a $500 pistol??? or maybe he just took all the accessories off his rifles and had a good time?????

~dom~

1 - 20 of 25 Posts