Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
:shock: WTF is that?!?!?! I guess whatever gets someone into shooting. I think it would be cool to have a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle gun. :lol:

-Brian Shields

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
it'd be cool to get a fiberglass stock with "Sniper Central" on the stock by where the bipod would be on a rem. custom shop gun..(i dont know what its called) but that xm8 is pretty wicked--crap.....i'd buy it if it was a real gun (not saying it isnt) then all ya need is some handy dandy spray paint

dom

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Recoil said:
We are all neglecting to ask one very important question:

Why isn't the ammo powder coated pink too?! :D
Why on Earth would they do that! That would make it look ridiculous.

John

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Sadly it looks like a photoshop to me.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
If it's a photoshop they got the light sources bang on.

That's the funniest thing I have seen since Castro fell down the stairs.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
thatd be a nice 1500$ birthday present for you normal teenager

dom

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yeah,theres a cheap Chinese springer XM-8 that isnt even 1:1. I've never seen one but thats probably it. Alot of airsoft guns come with fake ammo in the clear mags, all the 552 and G36 models do, as well as some P90s. So I would be willing to bet that its an airsoft gun.

Recoil said:
And to think they wanted to make that thing the new U.S. battle rifle... :? Thank God they didn't.
When did that happen!? Do you have any links for articles? I have to see it myself.

EDIT: Never mind, I found one.
http://www.defensereview.com/modules.ph ... le&sid=636

:D

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
it doesnt look like it has that muzzle flash compensator with the 4 prongs.......plus there arent any target knobs on the scope...and if you check out this link http://www.bellum.nu/armoury/HKXM8-versions.jpg you can clearly tell that its not the "real steel"........

at least i'm pretty sure its not
dom

·
Registered
266 Posts
Found it!

Its a conversion kit for a Tokoyo Mauri G36 airsoft gun.
Almost a shame they did that to it, those conversion kits were a limited run, and are super rare. On the other hand, I hate that gun, and I think it fits it well.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
looks like this korean kid from our school that is like obsessed with toy guns that make sounds that u can buy from the dollar store!!!!!! he just needs to get some pink cigs

dom

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
o yeah..and take it easy on the guy....he just trying to get some chicks with his new Auto :lol:

dom

1 - 18 of 18 Posts