Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mel this may be a bit premature, and it may just be a crappy idea.

What if you designed a brochure, Simple, speaking about the rifles, pictures... talking about the custom options and pricing. I know that my local gun shops would let me throw a few down on the counter to help you out. Especially beings as you have a solid product thats worth the money.

I dont know if your ready for the potential influx of sales that would occur though mel. If you not then discard the idea or save it for later. It was just a thought from your local insomniac.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Hey, I think its a pretty cool idea...I could probably only spread one or two, but its publicity just the same...I know people would read them, at least...Who doesn't read something with a sniper rifle on the cover?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah mabye some sort of catchy headline about looking for performance for not alot of cash?

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Yeah, something like that....with .5 MOA guarantee written nice and big

·
Registered
994 Posts
I know a few places on campus I can cover with cheap photocopied ads... that'll spice up those hippies' lives.

Scatch Maroo

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Scatch, I seriously forget you go to Berkeley lol.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Yea a young friend of mine is good friends with a large class 3 ffl dealer (2,500 + guns in the store) in southern california. Im sure he would be willing to talk to the dealer about your rifles Mel... he is a huge longrange fan and has asperations of being a US Army Sniper... he is worth his salt when it comes to shooting... he is as good of a shot as i am and when it comes to tactical weaponry he knows his weaponry almost as much as i do. (he has lots of knoledge... but not much hands on experiance).

BC

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Not a bad idea, and something I can start working toward. But it'll be a ways out, I'm building it all gradually. The rifle sales have picked up, but I do not want to over extend myself. If things keep going the way they have been, doing this full time in the next year or so is certainly doable, at which point I will be pushing more.

MEL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts