Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M4-72 Severe-Duty Compensator Matte Black 1/2-28 400 Stanless Ionbond CrCN A04002 - Brand New - $75 ships for free via USPS 3 Day Priority Mail.

I ordered 3 of these for both my boys rifles and mine, installed both of theirs and they love them. I Decided to go with a Terminator T2B on mine, so this Brand New, Never Installed, Never used is up for sale here.

The M4-72 was the top rated brake for recoil 2 years in a row google search!

Maximum Recoil Reduction in a Compact, Rugged Design.

Features an innovative reverse venting double baffle design for the highest recoil reduction in its class. Closed bottom construction combined with upward biased venting effectively eliminates both muzzle rise and dust signature. Precision machined from heat treated stainless steel for superior durability, the M72 can withstand the extreme heat of combat conditions without being subject to rapid erosion. Fits .223/5.56mm rifles with 1/2-28 muzzle threads. Ionbond® high temperature CrCN coating (matte black). This compensator is designed to fit .223 caliber with 1/2-28 muzzle threads.

Accu-Washer™Muzzle Alignment System recommended for installation to achieve best performance (not included). Caution: Do not use crush washers with this product.

I sell everything through eBay but it is getting harder and harder to sell anything gun related these days. See my eBay rating carmenoutrageous on eBay

Payment recommended through PayPal, but open to any suggestions that makes the buyer/seller most comfortable.

Message me here or at my email [email protected]

If sold and satisfied with your purchase please respond back with a positive review.

1.jpg 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG

1 - 1 of 1 Posts