Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across a fairly decent donation from an outdoor retailer and thought I'd share. I really hope other bigger name retailers would get involved with causes like this for our brothers and sisters in arms, but I guess we have to start somewhere.

It looks like OpticsPlanet is donating a portion of each purchase to a charity that supports military vets and their families and their educational futures. This is something that is very close to my heart, so I thought I'd share:

Operation Gift

Semper Fi

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
One thing that is REALLY ticking me off is that a buddy of mine retired after 20++years in the US Navy and now the VA is yanking his chain regarding his health care. He's now got to deal with this program called something like Tricare or something similar. He was being told he'd have to come up with co-pays.. IMHO that 100% Grade A Bull#%€£¥.

He earned those benefits that all GI's were promised when they enlisted or re-uped. I thought the the treatment of Nam vets exposed to Agent Orange by our government is dispicable. Promises were made, looks like we really need to drain the swamp.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts