Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a Pump action 12gauge...and well like the safty seems to be stuck on fire..it wont go on safty ...any ideas? and its a mossberg...and spade dont start haha

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have no clue but if you take to a qualified g smith he can probably fix
it and make it safe again

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welp...i found out what the problem wasthis ball bearing came out of its spot.. now like this plate that hold the safty in place is droped down in the back of the gun...how do o disasemble the rest of my gun...i need to get the bolt out
thanks

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Well, to be quite honest, you are asking about a pump 12 gauge shotgun on a sniper forum. Chances are you may not get an answer. Maybe someone out there will know.... but just not our specialty.

MEL

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
SC sniper slug gun? :lol:

whats yalls guess at the range of a 22" fully rifled 12ga slug gun? With enough shims under the scope think you could even hit a target out about..........say........500..........or even..........800 yds? What kind of MOA do you think a slug could hold? :lol: :lol:

sorry, my mind is wondering this morning :D

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
OH.........and to address the first question...........those little safty switches are a PIA! The old ones are very very brittle and breakage is quite common. I have one that I made out of wood because the plastic one cracked twice.

If you want to open it up use a sawsall :twisted: and send pics!!!!!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Brownell's sell aluminium replacement safeties for the Mossberg.

I bet if you phoned them, they could tell you how to replace your safety.

Mad

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
ive made "LUCKY" one shot deer kills with a slug gun out to 225 yards (paced off). Was a lung shot, and i tracked him around 50 yards or so before he dropped. Made me mad though, what i thought we're drop tines, turned out to be a piece of velvet hanging off the rack. Gotta love ye old 4x scope huh?

·
Registered
50 Posts
caver101 said:

whats yalls guess at the range of a 22" fully rifled 12ga slug gun? With enough shims under the scope think you could even hit a target out about..........say........500..........or even..........800 yds? What kind of MOA do you think a slug could hold? :lol: :lol:

I think you would need a mortar sight :wink: :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Scharfschütze said:
caver101 said:

I think you would need a mortar sight :wink: :roll: :lol:
HAHAHA :lol: that made my morning! Guess I would!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts